Thursday, January 25, 2007

My mom emailed me today and asked if I was going to keep writing on this blog. I guess I really want to continue it but feel as if I have nothing much to say. Okay, stop laughing all of those who know me really well and know how much I love to talk and to write. Really what do I have to say that is of any interest at all?

I think of my brother's blog as I write this and wonder how we came from the same parents. His blog is filled with brillance. Mine filled with somewhat empty ramblings....

Just received an email from my son's fiancee with "final" numbers of people invited to their upcoming wedding...more than I thought but manageable. I just hope the weather cooperates in June for an outdoor wedding and reception.

I am excited about the wedding. We are blessed to have Jaime join our family. She is charming and funny and responsible and just downright delightful to be around. Bryan has met his match and he better not mess this up. His sisters and I have told him that if he blows this, we are sticking with Jaime. :)
This is Jaime's dress but not Jaime in it....she looks even more beautiful in it!!!

2 comments:

mlu said...

Good luck with the wedding this summer. The dress is beautiful.

rvcamper said...

Weddings are fun. My daughter got married last summer in our backyard. Keeping everything green and blooming was the biggest challenge. You can imagine the water bill. A woman from the water company called to check whether we had a leaking water pipe.