I am happy to be able to eke out one more day of vacation. I have been off work for almost a week which included a couple of days at Lake Chelan with my boyfriend (still seems weird to write that) and then a few days at home doing very little....some cleaning of the garage and washing of cars (of course, the boyfriend did most of that work).
We saw the movie "Music and Lyrics" the other night. Pretty good. Not an Academy award winner but a funny, sweet love story.
Yesterday all my children came over for lunch. It is always fun to have them over. They are all so busy these days that it is not easy to gather them together. Bryan and Jaime are busy planning the wedding and working. Dacey and Bekah are both busy with school at PLU. This is Dacey's last semester and she is working two jobs also. Bekah is back at school and enjoying it I think.
I should be getting lots done today. We'll see how far I get.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment