Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Update


I had sort of forgotten about this blog altogether until I received notice of my niece's blog and now my daughter's. I am afraid I am not a very exciting author but I will try to catch my life up since August of last year.
This spring (I hesitate to use the term since we have only had one day of 60+ weather so far) finds me married and enjoying (and stressing through) all the recent changes of my life. Dacey left yesterday to explore her new life in Fargo, ND (don't ask why Fargo? My answer to that is why not?) It is a beautiful area and she is stretching her wings and trying something new and I am very proud of her for that.
As I write this I am waiting for my husband to get home. He had hoped to return early tonight from work but that never happens. His work is very demanding and very stressful. I am awed by how hard he works and the hours he puts into work.
My life now is very different from what it was a year ago but I wouldn't hesitate to say that every change has been a good one.

No comments: