
I had pretty much forgotten about this blog.. I have been reading some blogs from others and decided I would perhaps post on this again.
This summer finds me to be a mother-in-law. On June 23rd my son married a wonderful young woman, Jaime. At this moment, they are honeymooning in Italy...actually probably on the first leg of their way home. They have been gone almost three weeks and we all miss them.
During this last week I attended a hearing of a young woman who stole my son's jeep in the weeks immediately preceeding the wedding. It is a very long story with no great outcome for anyone. I am hopeful that she is truly repentant and will make the ordered restitution.
It has been a trying ordeal for all of us.
Summer also finds me with a roommate again. My older daughter has graduated from college and is back home. I think she wishes she could move out but financially that is not a possibility right now.
I am still seeing my boyfriend (spousal equivalent). He is kind and good and our relationship has made it through many major tests that other relationships never face. For that I am both exhausted and proud.
1 comment:
Your boyfriend is very proud of you, and looks forward to seeing you again!
Post a Comment